Bell Schedule and Drop Off/Pick Up
Regular Day Schedule
- Instructional Hours - Monday - Friday 7:30 am - 2:30 pm
Weather Delay Schedule
- 9:30 am - 2:30 pm
Drop off and Pick Up
If your child does not ride the provided bus, we ask that you access the parent pick-up zones at dismissal time. Our staff will be monitoring the areas and loading children safely in their cars.
The parking lot is NOT to be utilized for drop-offs and pick-ups at any time. For the safety of all, drop-offs and pick-ups are to be only in designated areas. If you must park for any reason, you must wait OUTSIDE the building for your child.
- Kinder and 1st Grade parents must pick up their students on the east side of campus.
- 2nd and 3rd Grade Parents must pick up their students from the front of the school under the trees.
- 4th and 5th grade parents must pick up their students on the west side of campus.
- Special Education parents must pick up in the large loop at the south-east side of school. Parents with issued Handicapped Placards will be allowed to park in the front Handicapped Parking.
Older siblings will meet their parent and be picked up in the youngest sibling's pick up zone.